10.18.2017

- in the name of Allah -


Sometimes no words of mine suffice, when only droplets internally condensed and falling from the ledges of eyes are enough to act as release. Some days I wonder how long can I keep track of those echoes, how long can my antimatter soul last in this universe of matter? The need for resonance, from time to time, digs so deep, I cannot fill its expression with anything except something reaching to Allah while shaded by anguish.

Duas are ever-welcome, especially from beacons beloved, that I sustain with Allah's help and guidance this road to Him, ameen.

Of the defining undercurrents to my being:

A nomad without his Libaas, naked, sprawled out on this vast desert life of sand, the sun of trials hanging overhead and burning every pore of his soul, nearly driving him mad, but patience with his Rabb is all he has. This, the price of tomorrow, a price he'll pay as long as blood and oxygen populate his vessels and veins, a bargain well-struck in finding his Garden perfectly tailor-made.

No comments: