12.12.2017

- in the name of Allah -


sometimes destiny is not the river, and man not the fish, sometimes destiny is the effortless breeze, and we the bird that it lifts. long have I thought humanity fights this losing struggle against forces it cannot change. lately though, I've come to a place where fate is my ally, the very decree of my Rabb a thing I seek because within it is..everything for me. no real words I can write truly encapsulate what this means, it is simply incredible. from this, I wish people just remembered Allah, often, consciously and subconsciously, tuned their internal thought patterns to one of always turning back to Him. can it be understood what it means when fate is not a thing fought against or even thought negatively of, but instead a source of joy that certainty is coming ever closer? I have no guarantee of my end, of what awaits me, whether rahmah or punishment, yet what calls me most, what I most seek, keeps pulling me, preparing me, for a time beyond that Day. 

Alhamdulillah. I hope Allah allows myself, my ummah, my beacons, the honor of seeking Him and finding Him pleased with us, ameen. 

 

No comments: