8.09.2006

- in the name of Allah -


Inna ma'al yusri, yusra. (Indeed, with hardship there is ease)


I've found this to be true, alh.



Pieces of my past find their graves easily enough, though the doors of possibilty were once opened, I think finally now I've been able to keep them shut. I don't know what price we have to pay for daring to dream, for daring to think ourselves above the ones who fall through the seams, but I know I'd rather have my dreams die in the pits than have myself fall in it. A small fee, to be sure, that I keep the nafs marching along to the tune of a song mechanically intertwined but in higher purposes designed.

To this day, I don't know quite what I want. Sure, to be on my feet is a something unto itself. But deep down, what? Is there anything? It probably takes a long to figure out what it is that one is really seeking..hopefully not a lifetime *shrug*. Interestingly, it occurs to me that what I "want" may not even be in this plane of existence, in this phase of life. So, if that is the case, what does one do exactly if the sea around you is Dead and dried, with the last moisture to be found is in the stars and constellations? :O

No comments: