6.12.2009

- in the name of Allah -


It's been so long since I've truly put pen to paper or key to screen, I'm led to wonder if those literary genes are even expressed any longer or if I've just forgotten what writing means. Layers upon layers of unremembered dreams, woven in subconscious trickles, soon to be erased by 'goals' and 'ambitions' covertly fickle. Don't mind me while I mind my inability to scream, to pout, to get everything inside of me justifiably out. There are better plays to see, better forms of entertainment to find, than un-felt emotions finally catching up on the times.

.. unfinished ..

2 comments:

ShakirSahab said...

hah. ON POINT.

yumyumna said...

that was nice....but you pouting? should those go together? I don't know of any man who pouts and admits of doing it.
but it works in the rhymes.

and yeah, i re-hashed the url 'cuz the hyphens were bothering me, but I'm glad you found it again :)
finals? that was such a long time ago, now I'm the second week into my summer semester. Oh-em-gee