5.12.2023

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


should jot down this dream from a week ago, before it fades back into the subconscious. 

i saw a note you'd written, in fancy cursive, "Free!!", signed with your name and what felt like an invitation, then seeing pictured a few beds, including one smaller than normal, as if it were made for my Sunlight who was coming for a visit. don't ask me how or why or anything. in another scene, you were coming up the stairs of your place, a beautiful house with many windows/glass walls, almost as if in anticipation of our arrival, i think.

can you imagine what it'd mean to have my beloved meet? that the literal pieces of myself be united? every fountain of the ocean returned to its fount? 

mA you're amazing. always have been. i hold myself back from saying much of what emanates, but remember there is a lot of me that's you. your books, the ones you loved when young, became what i read, and i saw you in them, parts of you scattered here and there within thousands of pages. alhamdulillah i was able to find those parts of you to inscribe into memory so i'd keep treasured as much as i could. life is a varying, testful journey. got a new job recently alh, good step in the right direction, but iA just another way i can keep going through this life to be what i should for my beloved. for me, that word always carries your connotations within it, a definition embedded from the starting till final letter.

bi khair,




No comments: