8.12.2005

-in the name of Allah-



Some days seem not as others, yet if one feels in them the same, does that make them all as one? It is difficult to know for sure. Whatever the case, now on to my point: sometimes the appearance that reality reveals is that of requested or asserted isolation. Granted, I have known this previously, and so it is not myself that I refer to, but a certain someone. For reasons I may understand, communication has reached a slower point than it once knew, and of this one need only realize a little of life to find out why. That said, it is in this post that I serve to acknowledge what I hold to be the reality behind my perceptions, and I stand open to arguement and criticism in this regard; by all means, let me be correct or stand corrected.



Time Alone
8.12.05


while a thing its path in life may define
one point it assures: that progress comes with time
rome found not itself built in the span of a day
nor did all come to exist, without fight or fray
truth conquered, and truth also fell
thus is life, the fluctuating ring of inevitablity's bell
so, what has come to be, meant not to pass thee by
the world revolves, and in it brightens a darker sky
upon one day, shall believers rejoicing stand firm
uplifted by their God, while those rejecting only squirm
the tolls of this life appear as many, in truth are few
if seen is the Next, then plead to Him for guidance true



Hmm, this was composed on the spot, and it looks to join my short list of self-declared masterpieces lol. Of course, comments to the contrary are welcome, as are what responses it may evoke. Farewell for now my fellow human beings.


peace

1 comment:

KM said...

perhaps she wasnt requesting isolation but rather, only needed a day...for what, well, some things are known with time.

now, back to the way things should be, right...

festivals are for crazy people. ^^