7.16.2007

- in the name of Allah -


Sometimes I think I'd rather sleep, rather shut my eyes than open them so deep. It isn't often minds ever meet, to see the light during both day and night. I have floundered in a sea of singularity, wading knee deep in trial to fetch my end from afar closer to me. True, with every hardship I find ease, and every word He says is in earnest beneficially, though alas at times it seems crowds cannot bridge a tear in the fabric of possibility, when only just another is all there's thought to need. if spirituality has filled my soul, then where belongs the path claimed by mortality? is it just a dream, or is there a method in the madness we just yet don't see? my luggage is now with Allah, though my destination is there as well, my body's stuck in time and space, where it hates to dwell. this world has nothing for me, no dollar can quell my nafs, no vision of buildings stacked on high to make me gasp in awe, no wonder physical to a better conclusion draw. it is true, the hayaat of this world is a prison, not just for the mind, but everything that resides within. I'd forgo the fruits of this and now, to taste the sweetness of there and then. But, alas, there is no escape, the test is tried and true, and over this all reality slowly drapes.

3 comments:

Reham said...

I envy you.

I feel that your thoughts are always with Him,your emotions constantly conducted via your love for Him.

I feel if I ever reach the state you are in I would be content in every which way.

May Allah bless you with the contentment and happiness that can only be reached through him forever. Ameen.

You can never get enough dua's.;)

Abu Turab said...

How can you talk of sleep when the horrors of the world should make your eyes wide open?

There's a lot of work to be done. Hustle.

Nomad said...

eh. What I must do, will be done, iA.

That won't stop the rest of the world from being what it is.