10.29.2008

- in the name of Allah -

my being, my trail

if I think therefore I am, then if I think often, do I become more than what I was before? if my mass remains unchanged, and the chemical reactions balanced, how does my neural net defy the laws of matter, and lead to growth when nothing else has lessened? in this galaxy of ours are planets diversified, each of different composition, each of different lives. how would a comet find a direction in which to lean? would it be simply an issue of gravitating to the largest sphere, or would it try to choose another path, with an end not so clear? would it follow the path of most comets, and find its fate in fiery sun? perhaps a road might open, using its momentum, to carry it past the paths dull and ineffective, a refreshing take on an age-old question. I wonder of the trail that comet might leave, if it would tell the tale of an icy haven found, or an oven's sickly warm reprieve..


1 comment:

yumyumna said...

lol
that's a funny way of putting it.
Sounds like a very nerdy and islamically enlightened Dr. Seuss would write it.

In the end, man will never be able to quantify emotions and intellect. WHat goes on is the brain, the thoughts we think, our sense of awareness and perception; they are all things that are intangible. They're existence can only be proven by indirect means.
Man can only have faith in every single being around him to have the ability to think, be aware, and percieve.
Too bad there's not many religious psychologists and psychoanalysts. They tend to be aethiests. Lol. Wow, what a catch-22.
-Maahiyum