5.14.2016

- in the name of Allah -

Alhamdulillah for all the good one ever finds in life. Indeed, I am pleased with Allah as my Rabb, with Islam as my religion, and with Muhammad (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallim) as my Messenger and my Prophet. 

I wish it were possible to write into words the kind of reasons I have to be grateful to Allah, even to grace the depth behind what I owe Him. The ones I love and am separate from, this parting is not for long iA. For every such person, each is a sign for me pointing back to Allah, reminding me of things so precious, that even as they may have been a reason for pain once, it is no longer so: all of it, every event, every persons and person, it's all simply an echo toward my Rabb.

Oh my people, take to heart 'fasbir sabaran jameela', the guidepost for the ones seeking Allah. 

No comments: