4.15.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


If I were to encapsulate my entire being into a single notion, it would be the seeking of eternal love, from especially my Rabb and those beloved to me. There is something inside of this drive that pulls deeper and goes farther than anything else in life. Though I sometimes wish to the contrary, He keeps me sustained through times I wish I could let go and be let go of. Gratitude, for sure, but there is a certain value to the knowledge that I am His, through thick and thin, through better and worse, no matter the weather, He has me kept. At times this is cause for happiness, at others cause for resignation to continuing to exist, because I know He will not let me end until my purpose is complete, until I have done for my beloved all that He would have me do. I would never mind the journey, were I permitted to find that most precious fuel (love) in steady supply, but every now again there come moments where it seems I am so, so far from the ones I care for, that the heart is less than so many grains of sand. And so, in those states particularly, therein is my test, to not cease being slave to my Rabb, to not cease being there for those who may need me, no matter if my own internal state finds its resonance or not. Even if this life should never bring me my mirror, the hope persists that in the Next is where He permits our every surpassing joy to find, iA.

No comments: