4.04.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Once again, a wave of quietude has settled over me. Attempting to retain shukr, alhamdulillah it's been easier as I keep the realization of how much my Rabb has given me. There exist no complaints for me to speak of, for somewhat of a change. Even the absence of what I long for, means little in this moment, as I refined my need to simply Allah and nothing more. He has always put together khair for my road in this life, in ways that I finally understood yet remain aware that there is no end to the depth of His kindness towards me. I marvel at how anyone could not see how they have been gifted, but then I can speak for no other. It is only my own observation and cognition that I can give voice to, and His favors are plainer than daylight to me, from the beginning of me through this very second. I have always been His, belonged to Him so completely that it precedes even my own humanity, while I was yet a soul without body. The struggles I face are tiny compared to the galaxies of blessings given, and so, even on a day when the ocean is still, appearing frozen, there is no wish for the storm, no wish for the wave, as the moment for it to go forth will come, in time, with His permission. 

No comments: