10.21.2019

Lighthouse

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


no way I could miss the lighthouse by the sea, unintended or skillfully planned, still it's the spark to remind me of what I am, and what it is I seek. last night, had this amazing dream, in a room at the top floor of my old house, we're in each other's arms, a sense of "finally!" going through our veins, buzzing in the air, some of our closest friends are nearby, surprised and smiling, seeing something I bet they never saw coming. this life isn't even my prologue, much less my opening chapter, I swear by my Maker, if He gives me His blessing, and opens the door of my own Theater, I'll show you what you've always loved but never imagined, fill your heart till it reaches the size of the heavens, kiss your lips until red seems the color they were born as, and take your breath away until all we can feel is one another, effortlessly floating, around the corner to our next chapter, waiting. 

No comments: