10.05.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Sometimes it's nice to think of isolating one's pain from others, in thinking perhaps they'll be spared the same feeling. I don't know if that's how real life ever works though. Since the fam went overseas, much of the past few weeks has become something I could never relate, something I've kept to myself.

Regardless, it seems the only choice my Rabb gave me is to continue going, keep breathing, not let up each and every day. At other times I would think of how to be a beacon, and then the curiosity strikes where I realize that light itself is farthest from me, with little for me to reflect. This is not entirely a darkness, but more of a prolonged absence, which eventually may as well be thought of in the same way I suppose. Work is work, classes resume in a few weeks, and love...is thousands of miles away, in one direction or another..

No comments: