4.16.2022

another echo within

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
always something to be written, something waiting in the wings, sometimes a thought, brought to the forefront, on a night full of breezy wind.
 
days drag onward, as incompletely pleated as a pair of pants having only one leg sown on to work with. silence from my beloved is the background radiation of this universe He has me trapped in, a silence i oft wished to escape from, but this world retains its role as barrier between myself and your tongue and words, two aspects i'd be fully whole in had they been closer to my being. 

i hope your Ramadan goes well, that it finds you forgiven, comforted and full of solace, if not already perhaps iA with expectation, but we know much is out of our control, so we simply have to deal well with cards as He wills to have them dealt. the Moon was bright last night, nearly round and full, your smile is brighter still; acceptance and beauty, two ideals you trademarked with scarce touch of fingertips, effortlessly you formed them, inside me gifted, your longing a fountain to evoke and fill my loving with. 
 
you know the color that inside me runs, even when it cools, even when i'm frozen, when all i have in walking forward, is being made of paper or a machine of automation, blood is always Red, even without oxygen, even when i can't fill my lungs, when all the rest of life feels a vacuum, you'd be the breath He made to be taken in, and Then, in that moment, is my purest relief and exultation, when i cradle in my arms with His permission, a Muse made willing: the fruit of destiny whose only price is entirety of submission. 

No comments: