10.30.2022

Endless

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
 
been blessed immensely, like the pouring of a raincloud on top of desert sand that thought it was empty, thought it couldn't grow even a blade of grass, till He made you into one of my oases, vibrant and lasting. 
 
alhamdulillah my Gift brings me many a moment of peace, seeing her, touching her, holding her, kissing the summit of her cheeks...brings all my questions to a close, rests my defense from its cases, as prosecution of life's own designs take a breather in her presence. still, my Gift is but one piece of me, for long have i accepted, walking this path of apartness, is one who lives with himself as fractured, from any other of his beloved. 
 
the Muse of my soul, she who dreamt the deepest first, who dared to imagine, whose curiosity sparked my own, turning me into the poet i always had been, you are never forgotten, never from blood as one parted, as long as breath is mine He wills to have drawn in, your body's shadows, are where my atoms long most to bask in. there's nothing to rip out of this chest, for it's already opened, with you running free, overcoming and being, steady as myself i can keep it, i will, iA, waiting the cage to re-welcome its essence. 

change is coming for me, as it often has, now on a scale i can't fathom, but oh Lune of my beacons, know: that the newest continent to spring forth in my ocean, she the littlest one, has captured your initial within her middle, just as it is in mine. one Day inshaAllah, all my beloved will be next to me, each of their lights shared with one another, like the cascading brilliance of countless prisms, and their love, your love, will find its Home and return, in full.

No comments: