11.29.2005

-in the name of Allah-



Ok, so internet is now 8 days away. That is the latest notice from Verizon. o_o


Life still goes on, whether we like it or not. Fortunately, it's not as if the truth of the moment and perhaps a truth of eternity can be so easily denied by the petty trifles of this life we live. I've been away from the net for a number of days, seems like I missed a few things. I am trying, bi ithniAllah.


For the inquisitive, I will be posting a pic of mine from Eid on here or islamica, not sure which will work yet. However, if you feel like now is not a good time to view it, then please don't tempt yourself in any way. I put it up now because exchanges aught to be fair, even though I have only one pic (incidentally, because the rest of mine were lost when they were digitized).





Ma'asalaam ya muhibbe


(bad spelling, perhaps bad grammar, but the point, ya'ni, is there lol)

No comments: