9.18.2012

- in the name of Allah - 

///
while I glance through all of these mirrors and shades, I wonder which of me won't stay just a while, maybe so it wouldn't have to fade? my world has become constricted, deliberate for sure, but a wiser path?- maybe not if these wounds truly are self-inflicted; I find in this fleeting life too few pastures or oasis gleaming, everything surrounded and swallowed by desert sand, with no wells but mirages aplenty constructed by the greed of man; ironic or inevitable that a Nomad would find for his own soul no place of grazing, no moon in his orbit to shelter from this world's sun and make a half whole rather than be baked and thus undone; if I struggle hard to imagine, there's only a single star that might shine on this gray horizon: were a rose to blossom with as a deep red a color as my own, especially with thorns to match the fate I've sown, then maybe I have for these moments and seconds a purpose beyond wasting breath or brethren...

..only self-illusioned fools can capture the essence of stars to place in bottles, so others might gawk and marvel at how brilliant and unimaginable such feats were before hearts grew wings as powerful as spaceships to navigate the treachery of space that could send even the strongest muscles adrift.
\\\

ya Rabb, help me to find my way- ameen. 

No comments: