11.04.2017

- in the name of Allah -


One day, by only the encompassing mercy and compassion of my Rabb, when He allows me to stand as a sign of His favor at the doors of His Jannat-tan, my hope is that I will be able to open those Gates for my beacons, though they don't actually need my opening. There, in that place, in the Final Home, that is the place where the seed that was planted long ago and growing by the permission of its Creator, comes time for it to bloom. 

All I am is but a signpost, a creation of Allah that He blessed immeasurably and willed that I inherit love as a mechanism for His hidayah. Love is not an easy concept to purify, it deludes many people from Allah and the Truth He calls people to. But for Him it's nothing more than "Be" and so it Is. My own efforts amount to dust, same as what I was made from. Every good to be found is a rahmah directly and intrinsically from Allah. Every evil from me is nothing but my own inadequacies and weakness made manifest. By Allah's mercy, He allows the better aspect to want to triumph over the lesser, and thus alhamdulillah I can foresee in something so strange a path of guidance. 

Though this medium is intended as a record of my history, to know from whence it was I came, it has also become a star chart that helps delineate by Allah's permission the way forward. May He make it so for any of my ummah who come across it, and especially so for my beacons, ameen.

No comments: