3.18.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


Without question, I've been laden with blessings, from the moment of conception to this moment I'm writing. Why do some absences ring so loudly in silence? Why do some needs overpower common sense? It's something I'm missing, not a replica of future hope based on a past template, but just enough company for the present. An idealist with no one to embrace, no one to bring into his mindscape, this place too vast for one alone to stay. And so at times I cannot feel that ideal, cannot tell what is its flavor, while this life has me in its grip, and I must choose sanity over being made even crazier. Openness and trust, honesty and depth, these aren't such hard things to comprehend, for villains or heros or persons yet indeterminate, it's simplicity garbed in its finest attire, the best parts of a world where by the physical we're all mired. I don't know how often I can keep reaching for another's heart, how many times to that guessing game I can remain open and willing, the move isn't quite mine to make, maybe just remain patient as I know precious little of who's best for me on this journey to take. At the end of these conclusions, there's still Tomorrow always beckoning, just out of reach, a promise from Him I seek to brighten skies forever with my beacons. 

No comments: