7.11.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Oh Rabb, she is Yours, as am I. Be for her what You are for me, give her as You have given me, guide her as You have guided me, for what recourse is there for us but You?

I haven't any other. In my ease, in my troubles, whether alone or in company, it's just You. 

The road it took for me to be here...to have this knowledge as I know my own self...it is incomparably precious. Oh Allah, I beg You for her khair, for her ease, for her safety, whether I know of her or not, whether she remembers me or not. All of everything I've been about, is secondary to her being guided and reminded and uplifted. If You ever gave me the chance in this life, it would take me less than a heartbeat to choose. But if You kept it away...then I've long since accepted Your decree, whatever road it takes me on, whatever choices I'd have to make to reach towards Firdaus, I would. 

With Your permission, I will shine on, regardless of what this life brings or takes or gives or makes, it's all the same. 

Just one hope I would see manifest in this life ya Rabb: for her to shine too. 



 

No comments: