7.29.2018

Re-Unity

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Part of the lyrics from Switchfoot-"You" : 

I hope to lose myself for good

I hope to find it in the end

Not in me, Me,

In You

Long have I been collecting, whatever parts of you I can find, slowly together a puzzle reconstructing, of what a mirror is when it's mine. Perhaps for all my mortal days, for all the time He gives me upon this earth to stay, that's what I'll be painting: the engraving your soul left on mine. So, if any part of you ever seems amiss or absent, glance anywhere in this direction, everything you'll find is just your own reflected light, shining from inside, fuel for when that Bridge must be crossed, by His will faster than lightning.

And as all these tests we overcame, what about the feeling after? As joy courses through our veins, and all to be heard around is the sound of laughter, mixed with tears of happiness and gratitude, for our Rabb Who let us taste of truth: being One is so much sweeter, when it's made of me and you. - iA



No comments: