7.12.2018

Soliloquies

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


shade of empty, 7/12

Just a day later, already nothing seems quite as bright, the vessel of the chest does its own contracting, telling me what I’ve long known, when I walked through those eons of night. While absent regrets, I have only submissions, to my Rabb Who owns the heavens I dream of and the earth I’m living. There’s much inside, waiting, wanting release, soon comes rain from these eyes, to water again that which grows still as seed. So striking it is how the world has no answer for this feeling, nothing that comes close or equal even seeming, it’s just incomparably unique while perpetually reminding of how human is need. Away from you, like I'm apart from myself, listening for echoes, of a place and time I haven't yet met.


titleless, 7/2

Allah forgive me, the words won’t stop coming, in any moment thinking, of you hurt or in pain or sadness feeling, when the rivers aren’t dammed then the water runs free, trying to reach my Rabb by any possible means. wish I could take this heart out of my chest, put it into yours, so it sits together side by side with its friend, so you’re never lonely left, always knowing how loved, always consoled, always with hope nearby kept. I know your intent, even if you question it yourself, you are no villain, no mastermind of evil, just a human being, longing to feel.

No comments: