6.18.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


grounding or grounded, sometimes in-between the state, not quiet sure the voltage, might be raining on the mindscape, electrocution a thing so close, but love water and the clouds their shade,  reminded by zips and zaps, to take heed of lessons, go to where the flow is at. forgive and keep forgiving, all beloved and even others, that i too may be of those forgiven, just as many mistakes, for this blind one here to make, when others him have hurt, and in his own moments of ignorance, he thought himself innocent, of pain undeserved. 

~

On the one hand, there is one to call my gaze forward, and on the other, one to call my gaze to the present. Truthfully though, that which I seek, those ambitions way above the warrant of my being, my dreams - those are all that give me weight, the signposts on my road, that give me purpose within purpose, so this existence doesn't fool me into thinking that it's all I'll ever know. Among the ambitions, the obvious, to unite with my beacon, to share and gift and marvel at all the sparkles in her eyes beginning with time immemorial. Another, this wish a bit more intrinsic, for it reaches back to the Creator, to meet Him, converse, to learn from Him the truth of what I was and what I am, to find out if I was what I thought to be. Perhaps also that I might also fall into sujood not far from His throne, knowing just some of what He'd given me but that I was equal so little in return, not to speak of shukr. No words could fit that moment, only the eyes and what they release and the tongue and the throat and some sound escaping, that is all that can be said. It may not sound like it, but that will be a happy moment, iA. Because it is the most right, most natural, fitting, undeniable state for a created slave to find himself with regard to His Creator. 

No comments: