2.10.2021

of Focus and Energies

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
if those eyes were any brighter or warmer, they'd be a pair of suns, twinned of course, piercing my soul, seemingly in return for the taste of wonder you've already shown me, the booty of a lifetime this rebel pirate could never steal but hope is granted him in perpetuity Forever. stay safe, oh anchor to my Heaven, this life will always be chain but you are one of its levers, a fulcrum for the fortunate, to push me higher up the mountain of tests, with meaning beyond all my expression, how could i encompass a twin, when all i've written does not even justice to one of my beacons? by His permission and everything He's sown inside the flesh that holds me within, you're never lost, always found, the morning dew of a sunrise we'll wait for as long as He wills to measure. one of my lighter wishes, to breathe you in, wrapped in your curls and waves, color the same or it changes, as your choosing, and as i shine, it's from the mirror's light we're bathing in.

Alhamdulilllah for such treasure, not yet held, but chased after for Ever.

No comments: