2.20.2021

wonderment

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
wonder how you're doing, wonder how you're feeling, wonder how your sky is, the moment it's your ceiling. chill winds these days in places not expecting such things to face, world certainly changing, weather and warming, cooling and melting, but one thing of His steadily remains: such a bond between two of His slaves. i haven't the permission, to reach across these bounds, but even with the abundance of questions and absence of sounds, your hand in mine is still my objective.
 
one might wonder, how will this nomad survive, when the tides have him so scattered, spread apart the surface of this earth, like a wannabe canvas, except this life isn't the one of my painting, just the one for my trying, that He might raise me as something more completed and ready to begin his composing and comprising, of prose and artistry and laughter and joy and exultation worthy of Eternity as an abode i'll always be chasing after. some moments this life drains me down to my barest of pieces, like a stone the world etches its imprint on, marking me for its own, but trying to resist i remain, sanding away some surfaces so what i am is truly mine, not reflective of a world incomparable to Forever. 

yeah, Then still in back of the mind, and sometimes the front too, even if such wonderful, ecstatic expressions may escape your memories, rest assured they're well-preserved in the Red of my veins, waiting for the Day of their release. what i would have given, to hear your voice alongside those guitar strings being plucked, how that would have formed its own wave around my soul, another treasure tucked away in a bottle this life can never rip away even if my bones turned to dust.

alhamdulillah, firmament is lit as ever, even if my eyes closed, its beauty only gets better.

No comments: