1.30.2021

a moment Momentous

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
There are some rare moments in life, where what happens has to be recorded for the record, for future reflection. Such moments are to be treasured, for all the mix of emotions they capture.
 
So yesterday, my Gift spoke to me of myself, describing me in a way that showed, at long last it seems, how she'd received the broadcasting of the soul I've been doing since the day we met. One of the phrases she used, "you are love." Mmm, alhamdulillah...imagine telling an idealist/dreamer/lover that he has, in fact, been able to manifest some piece of the beautiful objective he chases. This is...pretty cool mA. And the other piece, perhaps a tidbit to firmly tie together our paths in this life, "I will never find anyone better than you" 😊 aha! Not much for me to add, except that I ask my Rabb to make these statements truer than even my Gift can know, for ever and always, ameen.

She knows my goal, the overall canvas of my aims, with some strokes broad and some strokes fine, and accepted she has, that all I am is chasing this goal. If my Rabb decided, Allah forbid, to strip me of everything in this life, it would be fine so long as He did not take away from me my penultimate dream. But, there's no question in my mind that I've only been able to make it as far as I have, more or less intact, because of all the blessings and mercies He's gently rained on me since before I was old enough to know. If it is ever my choice, I would never seek to be deprived of all He gives. There is much that happens in life to reinforce the knowledge to a slave that he is a slave...but when it comes to acknowledgement of slavehood being only to Allah...then this is where the notion loses all connotation of negativity, but rather gets instilled with the strongest, deepest sense of rightness that could possibly be. But yeah, bit of a sidetrack there. What can I say though, a moment comes in this life that I did not think I would ever be able to relish here, thinking that my akhirah would be the first place for such fruition to manifest. Alhamdulillah, always. The trials will not cease, prayers pull on me to make them, and in the back of the mind, the soft, recurrent echoes of my Tomorrow call me to them...oh Rabb, join us Then, ameen.

No comments: