1.25.2021

this is a Gift?

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
jokingly she says, "I don't need your love", but she's already got it, coming on a train heading one way, one direction, forward, the Future, that cake still waiting, baking to perfection, but this layer, this Gift from lands previously unknown...she's my ghost, I'm her halloween, put together for this life's endless series of tests, she haunts my town (of possibilities) while i'm marked on her calendar (of ambitions), such interestingly strange a combination of opposites juxtaposed and challenged to mesh and hold onto His rope, while the ocean shudders at times in joy and at times in agonies unabated. 

~

so much for one to learn, could have almost wished to stay ignorant, be blissfully absent the knowledge of consequences, but i cannot, i must not. the only road i have, the only road i seek, the one that gives me a chance at Eternity, embraced by my beloved, needing me as i need them, vanishing the notions of 'give and take', as we dissolve into the ocean we wish no return from. oh Allah, Rabb of my existence and my everything, take care of the beautiful shining lights in my sky You brought to my vision, preserve them whole, let us know both peace in this life, alongside serenity and ecstasy everlasting, ameen.

living, onwards, till Then iA.

No comments: