3.12.2021

Reconnection

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
For the first time in a very long time, the dua and approach to my Rabb equaled the peak moment of my life, the strongest hope and request I've ever made of Him, found its way to me, once more. Back then, nearly two decades ago, it was for my Moon, in this life. Now, with circles completed and lessons my Creator teaches me, it is for my Moon, in Firdaus-ul-A'la. 
 
I think the past few days have slowly been building to this, perhaps beginning with the dream I had, and now there is this layer of protective hope surrounding me, that's become like armor, and that which would have normally hurt more, hurts far less if at all. Yet I haven't become unfeeling or apathetic. And alhamdulillah especially, because I've known apathy and its related states before..quite destructive. But this isn't. It is difficult to describe what my eyes have been allowed to see, to project, to fathom. But my Rabb shows me something of the Tomorrow I'm chasing, and that is it, ladies and gents. That's where you'll find me iA 😁

No comments: