3.09.2021

so it is to be shaded Red, always

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
Alhamdulillah, woke up this morning from a dream last night I'd have preferred to stay in for awhile, a dream with you. I wasn't expecting it, though if I knew I could 'plan' to dream somehow, God knows I would have done so a billion times so far lol.
 
You were so fashionably chic and elegant, wearing a hat among other artistic clothing, smiling and laughing. It was as if we were utterly enjoying existence, at a party that we never had to leave, and your not-so-subtle gyration made certain I'd relish every moment. SubhanaAllah. I can think of a time, a place like that. It's the same place I've long had in mind for you, the same venue of Eternity that calls me to it endlessly until He permits me to find it.
 
my Moon...what can I say here? so much I've written, and yet all of these words combined tell only a fraction of the tale. no person has ever accepted me like you, no human as fearless and open with me, none i ever clicked with as easily or instantly, even when my strangeness made me foreign - your embrace of me turned me into something innate, something that you were made of. this is the greatest human miracle He has ever shown me, and it's the reason my ideal's idealist bar is set so damned high, alhamdulillah. i would change nothing of our journey, but that i hope for 2 things you should always know: one, that you forgive me for any time i've ever made you sad, and two, you keep your guidance as important to you as it is to me. the rest is gravy. 

something being composed, gotta finish it sometime soon iA.


 

No comments: