4.14.2021

Ramadan

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
Wow, fasting...so that's what it feels like. Been well over a year since my last one, and this Ramadan, I'm reminded of quite a bit I forgot about. Body feels helluva lot older now, but I suppose it's a matter of getting used to it again. Still some ancient notions of rebellion present, of how this month makes life even more confining, another layer of imprisonment, but what can I say: a slave has to answer to his Maker in the end. Of course, this is in stark contrast to most Muslims that enjoy their blissful shaytaani-free month lol. My contrarian nature...yeah, that's what it is sometimes. 

In any case, the most important thing for this second is to wish my beloved a very happy, hopefully iA very joyful and productive, Ramadan Mubarak!!! 🌹


No comments: