4.22.2021

Temporal

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
 at times the ocean overflows, with no avenues of escape, no ventilation for release, so circulate the airs, back into lungs that in themselves aren't enough for breathing. once the Gemini spoke of shores and how either of a twinned pair was waiting there, cpr in turns, so both could breathe whenever came its twin near. wish i could know such a closeness now and again, in the moments when i seem in my world the sole one molten and constantly in wayfaring, tendrils of touch and senses, ever nearing a plateau of potential, imagination knowing how and fingers nearly able to replicate the steps, but it takes two to tango when the drums start beating inside the chest. such simple conundrums, not like facing hunger or absence of water or utilities or utensils, no threat of war outside my door - alhamdulillah - but somehow peace is never a state i (like to) find alone, rather best tasted while embracing and being embraced, though perhaps my temps near too close to laval or volcano, and the Gift He's given still acclimating to a nature that is so different than her own. i'm reminded that this is but transitory, this life is not my goal or my ending, it has not my purpose nor my need nor my flame, but still it is the place of His testing, though less worthy a slave in such a month i doubt ever existed; i am not the one who keeps himself living, the doing is His, ensuring the heart still beats to a rhythm outside my perception. one Day, ya Rabb. i just want to be free, to love as easily as the eyes were made to see, to inhale the scents and joy of my beloved, light reflecting back and forth between me and them.

No comments: