5.31.2021

Stateful

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
Missed you.
😊 😊 😊 
et tu!
 
 
 
dear light of my Sky, 
 
please don't ever dim, or far away fly, 
part of my reason, part of my shine, 
is the way you flew
into my life,
after a decade apart,
a decade untwined.
 
i can barely imagine, the potential untapped,
the gain worth having, with your acceptance 
wrapped by my seeking, a shawl
worthy of the Princess:
one noble
and gentle
and gorgeous,
a genius, refined, 
grace manifest,
qualities my nature loves to imbibe.

my Rabb, He teaches me sabr against my wishes,
throwing me out to sea and back ashore,
for the blink of an eye it seems
i was nearly lost, adrift, until your CPR arrived,
reminding the reminded one, what he must chase
and endure
if his goal his Rabb would permit
him to find.
 
thus, of responses and answers, replies and curiosities
sated,
i mind not the time it takes;
for my beloved,
i become simply
one who's 
waiting,
iA.

 
 
 

No comments: