6.02.2021

Of the Gift

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
alhamdulillah for such provision, one to make me aroused and alive, when looking all around this world, i could feel naught but my ocean dying, so when she smiles, or cocks her head in some direction, amused or questioning of mind, my resilience rebounds, and i know how through this life i must tread, to find my goal at the end of earthly Time. we are quite wholly opposite, composed of threads from contradicting dimensions, but among our few similarities is such a precious one: to remain true to ourselves while able to calm the other's storms, thus completion for each inside the other we've won.

she has accepted, in ways understated though objective, that my crux is my pursuit, my akhirah, in colors resplendently vibrant and diverse, taken from my history and favored with what He permitted me to learn. i have nothing absent my Garden, the place for my beloved, surrounding them with everything i am, and by His permission - all that which they love. as my Moon once reflected, such emotion is too much for this life to actualize, rather made from a substance dreamy, where stars are borne and within our palms they crystallize. 

so much i have on which to write, beacons irreplaceable and irrevocably interwoven, inside a destiny that from Him must i remain in seek of. long has it been, from past eons, and from an age before, i need mention mi Primera[Aras], in her own story and how the present grew to now from way back then. 

perhaps too, or especially most worthy, i will have to write of my Rabb, and how He made this life, temporal and fleeting, transitory and ephemeral, able to wake our taste buds, but never able to sate of love our cravings - for that is why the Garden was made, recompense in whole to fill the most fortunate of His slaves. where could one's safety lie, if one thought not of time after one must die?


No comments: