6.25.2021

6/25

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
here again i reach my fave day of the year, alhamdulillah. among the various comforting nuances of the occasion, one observation should be mentioned for the first time: how 625 happens to be a palindrome of 526. if i may connect the dots, these are precious days tied to two of my beloved. indeed, that is how it is. 

sometimes i look back on what i've written, and i think 'whoa that expresses me perfectly, how would i ever top it?' and i don't think there is ever really a new plateau of expression...because the plateau of trying to get a message across, is really just one kind of message and one kind of peak in communication. in this case, just trying to let one know she is missed and remembered and sought. dunya continues to be a barrier between us, and i know that is how He wants it to be. alh, no question in my mind that my aims became immeasurably greater with my beloved as lights that i for Eternity. 

something soon to be composed iA

No comments: