2.22.2022

Evident

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
 
hard to quantify a Gift when it's such a blessing, on rainy days or shine, she's my Remedy for moments when life too bleakly gleams to these ever-insufficient eyes. life is His test, even in matters where a layer is (nearly) ripped straight off the chest, wonder how i should think of my perception when He brings me to envision, then turns out the lights on me as if i'd never seen a single moment living. i want to say that every effort i made towards my beloved was sufficient, sufficing, that what i emanated was deserving and reciprocated, but the purest truth is both sides of this coin aren't quite fully minted, that we mortals are merely gems that His qadr turns us to be more brightly polished. one particular beacon, on this cool and windy evening, shines much farther distant, almost escaped from clutches, but i would keep whole the dna of all my experiences, not spliced through indecision, and though His trials in this life might put on the courtroom's stand all the truth of what i'm chasing, it's fine, sooner or later, all i truly want, that in front of Him my essence might be worthy proven. my beloved may shut their doors on me, might close their windows and blind the shutters, throw away her phone and hide beneath her covers, but i'd not erase her place that etched itself from my history into the Sky i'm always reaching towards. this dreamer must onward dream, loving even as his komality pushes all tolerance past its limit, this is what the test is: when atoms start to fade, we persevere and step always forward faced. 

No comments: