2.03.2022

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
alhamdulillah, it's nice those days where the excitement of potential is something alive, active in the back of the mind. inshaAllah such a road could materialize in the near future. something my Rabb paved the way for, but as always He has reminded me, for these eyes of mine....their sight and the things i envision, are as much as a test as would be fruition of those aims. it's happened countless times before, and i expect it to be my state in this life. but, there are rare occasions, where proximity becomes a real possibility, and for the one who has become defined by whom he's absent from, that is always worthwhile. keep me ya Rabb, no matter where the days ahead of me curve.

No comments: