3.16.2022

Momented

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
alhamdulillah for the blessings, maybe even more so for the vision, trial as it is, it's where He's kept you simmering, a broth for the chill or a breeze for the summer, sometimes when i fade...vision is the only place where any part of me remains. my evolutions are coming, mutuality achieved (alh) with the Mia that He sought fit to bloom as my Vined Rose, no longer virtual the touch or taste, though not perpetual the dip as my nature is wont to dive in over and over. that's alright, this life is merely the beginning, an iceberg's tip barely touched the skin of a finger, so much more to be melted - at the top of that list, you, laid out amongst sweets and clotted creams, a scene befitting the Cookie Monster and her endless scones and treats. i don't know how long i will last, how He will try me further, whether He would choose to dissipate my chase of Forever inside the swamp of this life's trials that seem to me perpetually tethered...but i know for as long as in me a drop of sanity remains, a drop of remembrance, a few breaths after i remember my Maker, is thought of our union, your Balcony, carved out of my dreams and into your Garden's palaces, the gift for a slave who stayed true to who she was when all this life wanted to do was take it away, iA


No comments: