3.21.2022

Wind from within

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
 
 
my soul is telling me so,
things gotta change,
gotta always be ready to grow,
this, my soul is telling me so,
 
wouldn't let go of your hand, 
knowing your touch is part of my plan,
the moment i walked into our Garden
you'd be the nectar i start with,
a fountain for the bees, 
thirsty for loving as pure as 
a midnight summer's breeze, 
standing on tips of toes with 
Eskimo kisses for our noses,
you being part of my fabric helps to 
keep me forward going.
 
gotta be more than i have been,
apply for places to work 
and build for this life at least
something, as protection and solace for my
Mia, that never worry or fear  can overcome
her, neither for second or hour, 
but rather 
part of me surrounds her:
every inch of skin, 
every facet of emotion,
for her no drought, only rain up until the point
that she can stand to bathe in.
 
like so, a need for Then and a need for Now, 
walking hand in hand, 
i am incomplete, yet perfectly complemented,
Fruition is a pinnacle, 
i seek from Him strength to keep chasing after with, 
iA
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: