2.05.2016

- in the name of Allah -



A relationship in many ways resembles a plant. Without the right type of soil and climate, without the conducive environment and weather, there is no way for it to flourish.

This worldly existence is not the ideal fit for the kind of plant I had sought to grow in the past: its soil borders on acidic, its weather almost desert-like in rainfall, the cycles of planting and harvesting coming far sooner than previously understood. One cannot plant the seed of a dream in such a place, where only reality endures, and expect it to be able to survive. Fortunately, alhamdulillah, even if a seed doesn't continue its growth at first sight, doesn't mean it has died. There are times seeds can hibernate, waiting for better climes to arrive, until their growth can once again resume. For me, that seed of the past now hibernates, biding its time until it can find better days. 

I can fathom this because of how my future plant looks like to me, the demeanor I have, the outlook, it appears that all of these are conditioned to fit into life itself, to face the inevitability of what is to come with steady reserve. As part of my ever-continuing catharsis, surrounding delusions burn away until only the heart of a matter is left. The plant I am to grow I intend to seek passage through existence with, to find a road out of the meandering that has become so familiar..towards a point that I can look ever-forward and find that old seed's destiny manifest. 

No comments: