2.02.2016

- in the name of Allah -

trace element

slowly let out the breeze, let in the air, let what's remained within find space to breathe. can't quite tell if pillows or pariahs things to become or objects of need. in this narrow space some drips drop silently, whether blood or tear or imagined release can't tell as truth wants to stop its confiding in me. if I likewise follow honesty's suit, I'd also decline my company too. a ship overflowing with holes, to drown truly the only purpose it knows, rafts without planks remain just wooden timber, nothing outside of their shape to give their existence meaning, hence into ash they wither. your comings or goings, reading or knowing, trying to find your wisdom's sake, before I realize my ink's dried from too dark a lake. among my whispered pleas, that my Rabb keep you whole and safe, as blowing winds scatter any truth I make, upon the forest's floor a sea of kardial leaves, fractured effects of an ever-resonant dream. some parts in me remain, some parts I will always seek, no matter the tides of time, for when we met was I complete.

No comments: