10.27.2017

- in the name of Allah -

Alhamdulillah, today was interesting. The khutbah was on tawakkul and its importance, including a primary constituent being sabr. Very relevant, especially to me. Honestly could say it was like listening to someone talk about what for me is inside of every breath and every other thought, and my reply to what the speaker says is like "yeah, tell me about it". 

My road...I can't even call it mine anymore. The ownership to guidance is Allah's, like everything of worth, everything worth attaining. Not to say that I have it definitely, going by my primitive human capacity, but the desire for it is there so automatically I'm in the territory of what's in His domain. 

What made today special, I felt the distance evaporate and like the blink of an eye, there were the beating hearts of beacons near mine. For some moments, the acceptance and affection just existed within my perception. What's amazing is I wasn't really looking for it, didn't expect to feel anything like that. Not possible to put into words, but one word suffices- subhanaAllah. It was something I hope to find in another life, but brought near for a second, perhaps to give tranquility for whatever road lies ahead of me. SubhanaAllah again, because I wasn't in any distress at all, there was no worry there to be quelled, all of my affairs are already with Allah and this was like tasting the icing on a cake long before I'm finished baking it. How crazy is that? 

In every case, alhamdulillah. 

Oh mahbubain, keep all of your trust with Allah and look constantly to Him for everything you want or need, make this a habit that never ends, the scent of a rose that never withers, and He will suffice you for all of your days. Ya Rabb, I beg of You their forgiveness and guidance, their protection and complete reliance only on You, include them with Your 'ibaad whom You have decreed khair for in this life and the next, ameen. 


 

No comments: