8.13.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Oh Allah..You are the Guardian of my dream, of what lies beyond my grave, of everything that comes in between. Oh Allah...I beg You to never let her stray, keep gently close to You her heart, that one Day You return it to her completed and whole. She has none other than You, it is only You Who grants her safety, it is only You Who protects her through everything she faces. I have submitted, each day of this life needs my continued submission, to You, Oh Rabb, that I retain sanctuary with You and seek for her khair towards an end which pleases You. 

If in pieces for this life I remain, but You are content with my choice, then I can never mind being constantly molten, constantly in a state of needing You to help me with an ocean far beyond my own abilities to survive. Hajj comes for me tomorrow, a journey whose specifics I don't quite grasp yet, but truly is just another part of my own path to You, fulfilling Your command, seeking in this obedience perhaps eternal favor from You. I have no complaints, my Rabb, I would change not a single thing You have lead me through, the only road for me is the one bringing me back to You, reminding me how completely in need of You I am. 

Alhamdulillah, inshaAllah always may it be so. 

No comments: