8.02.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Sometimes, just have to let things be, can't change them from their pace, can't make them stay, can't make them leave, only to surf the waves that encompass what I mean. If the heart was an ocean, then I can see why storms love to cross over my surface, gathering in strength, preparing for ruckus, but all they are is wind, and deep as I am, I wonder if they'll help me reach, the core of my plane, where long await my dreams. My Rabb, You never let me settle, You never let me cease, You keep such beacons about, my atoms wish they had no leash, so they could spin alongside their quantum mates, erasing distances this life so oft creates. I will keep on walking, and breathing, and searching, and seeking, underneath the obvious and inside the invisible, for all the threads of Your Pattern, where all my existence is at last whole, at last completed. 

No comments: