12.12.2018

12 / 12

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



so it was, on this day years ago, my Gift was born, one which I'd unwrap at last, to find inside it hiding my Tomorrow. i've spoken of the contradictions, of the factors juxtaposed, too often human sight is so limited, caught within a moment and its throes. i mind none of the trials that have passed, would not begrudge a single one that lies ahead, for they all remind me of what i chase, those things that last, where finding them is but patience and its wait. i don't think she sees what i do, perhaps most do not, the layers underneath the obvious, wherein hiding in not-quite-plain-sight is truth. i can not rush a single stage, this journey of a lifetime in everything it takes, simply to relish the hopes ahead, preparing for them by planting any good He lets me embrace. 

No comments: