12.23.2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


i've already given, it's already been taken, an oath from me to Him, to keep on trying, regardless how i see a thing unfolding. just recently, one piece of me sought to protect another piece, and i don't think i could have felt more contented, there was khair forming in the road ahead, and it was beautiful. 

today, there's no cause for alarm, but i am reminded the other piece of me is far away, and on occasion there will be times where the closeness i seek will be a thing she cannot give, a thing i cannot have.

and so? so nothing. i submit, as often as He would have of me, to not rebel against a condition of my surrounding, to not be swept away in the absence of what the heart wants, to not forsake the road He gave me because of my own inability and incompletion.

Tomorrow is as much sabr as it is action, as much contentment with decree as it is forging something better, in ways that I still do not fully grasp, but inshaAllah will always be trying to find.

 
 

No comments: