12.19.2018

Unspoke

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


of today

though not a word we spoke, nor was I sure it was me you sought, still conversations flowed in my mind, like the breeze through a sunflower in its pot. I think we said our hello’s, I think our hair (yes me too! In my dreams at least) was blowing in the wind, we both forward gazed, towards a future we were in, but longed to sooner meet, I knew it as the sum of our todays. 

I wondered if that was your foot which from the picture’s corner poked, how sweet were that it so, just another part of you for me to one day tickle and touch, merry made mine to watch your laughter’s bubbly rush. If that your foot was not, alas, to see yours I will wait, perhaps you may call me mad, oft have others done the same, though in chasing you for life, not a thing would I dare change. 

who else, but you, my Muse, could spark from my dimmest moments, such welcome thoughts and truth, alive and whole again, lasting hope that wakes me from zombie into human?

I cannot forget, He Who let me have this gift, knowing you, my star that i will always chase, through these nights and days, past the seconds and weeks, alongside every other joy i may come to meet, there will be its twin in your complexion, twined in my soul, awaiting its own blossom and ascension, iA.

No comments: