11.15.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


no Mirror, no reflection, absent I become from so much of what is brightness, wish I was a dolphin, echolocate your presence, even if eyes were closed, I’d know precisely where and how your heart was beating. I know the importance of silence, a modicum of distance, thus able to keep focus, and not lose sight of the road in the bigger picture. you’ve always been wiser than you know, understanding to complement the beauty, little things kept notice, for in them happiness distilled from memory. Sometimes I try to build on this, paint scenes from places of Then, but so much remains a blank slate, for I can’t quite see past the moment when we've embraced. You've always been the ink of my brush, my Muse, my Moon, glowing as bright as her truth, given life to color with that first touch, a meeting of mirrors where I get to show you Love, iA. 


No comments: