11.10.2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



so for the past few days, maybe most of the week, often times when I'm driving home, or otherwise walking unoccupied, simple stray thoughts came to mind, like a litter of cats looking for refuge, from the deluge outside.

most of these, I simply echo their meows, but I don't write down what was said, leaving their meaning to float into the wind, free like the moment they arrived. a few were conversations with Him, things that could not be repeated, my commentary on the irony, so often it's present, my finger on its throat makes it palpable, yet no easier the breathing. 

like an audio record without inscription, a vase without flowers, a galaxy without planets, a kettle without water, an earth without core,  a hurricane without eye, all of these in essence a traveler with a destination he cannot find. limbs moving but the soul is obliterated, heart emaciated, skeleton is clothed but the flesh bearing marks of everything his inner is absent from. I know He may choose to cover me with everything from this life, but that won't make any less than the choice that is mine, seeking beyond these limits at the end of my time, that one Moon to complete what is the puzzle, so one might at last be near to that which shines.

 

No comments: