1.10.2020

mortality

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



So I had this cough for quite a long while, thinking it was something but probably not too serious. Eventually I decided to get an x-ray done, turns out there was an obstruction/abnormality in the right lung. Docs looking into it, started an antibiotic, but further tests to come.

How I've longed to meet my destiny, and for a moment, it seemed closer to me than ever. Alas, I am not the one to determine how long I have. Death is but a door, yet I have a feeling He is simply keeping this situation as a reminder to me of what I'll have to walk through. 

May He make that moment one in which my imaan is solid and hopeful, ameen.  

2 comments:

M-chaud said...

How are you?

Nomad said...

Salaam, hey! Alhamdulillah, not too bad. Just discharged and home, know biopsy stuff in week or so, see where that takes us. So many surprises in life, we should be used to this lol. It's the qadr of Allah and He does what He wills, I'd like to follow that road of destiny and see where it ends. Bi ithniAllah, in the most beautiful of places, ameen.