8.16.2020

My Oceanographer

أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ، بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ



Much can be said about connections, how they're made and kept, why they have meaning. For decades and presumably all of my life, I've been/will be trying to fully express what one particular person means to me. I have learned this is a lifelong, eternal endeavor.

My Moon - The first and only soul to ever brave my ocean completely, to explore its every layer, chart its every depth, to dive into it from our very beginning without fear or hesitation. Somehow, she knew what I sought before I'd actually thought it, knew from the outset that I was her objective and that she was my answer. It was never blind emotion, feeling without sight, for we saw both our merits and flaws, as part and parcel of us, accepted with a wholeness that only our Rabb surpasses in His wisdom.

I have a hunch that, if every person in the world knew someone like that in life, there would be no war, no hunger, no strife. I might call it the human solution of the equation most every person has ever felt. Indeed, it forms an integral part of my drive towards that elusive Garden, to be whole again iA.

No comments: